You can find here the 10th Class English Guess Paper 2024 according to the syllabus of the Punjab boards. Guess papers play a critical role in the life of every student because guess papers provide all the important questions that have more chances to come in the final exams. These guess papers also give the whole details of paper patterns. As the annual exams of 10th class are on the way. 10th Class English Guess Paper 2024 Punjab Board.
The students are afraid of board exams to some extent. That’s why we will share the best guess papers of English for the 10th class in 2024. You don’t have to buy the guess papers from shops. Now you can easily download the guess paper from our website. Taleemway is providing you with the updated guess papers for 2024. This guess paper consists of English Important Question, Direct in Direct, Paragraphs, Essays, and Urdu to English translation 10th Class.
10th Class English Guess Paper 2024 for Punjab Boards
If you are trying to find 10th Class English Guess Paper 2024 in pdf, then you are in the right place. English is taught as a compulsory subject in all classes. The students have to pass this exam whether they are from the science group or the Arts group. In some cases, the English subject is difficult to digest. That is why many students are unable to secure high marks in the final exam. 10th Class English Guess Paper 2024 Punjab Board.
If any student desires to test their exam preparation, they check our English guess papers and enhance them a bit more. Our important guess paper for the English 10th class is valid for all Punjab Boards. Including BISE Lahore, BISE Multan, BISE Gujranwala, BISE Sahiwal, BISE Sargodha, BISE DG Khan, BISE Faisalabad, and BISE Jammu Kashmir.
ANSWER THE QUESTIONS IN ENGLISH GUESS
- Why did the Quraish think that the Rasool (S.A.W.W) would favor them for the forgiveness of a Quraish woman?
- Why did non –Muslim trust the Rasool (S.A.W.W.)
- How can people achieve perfection in the moral, spiritual, and social areas of life?
- How does the Quran describe the personality of the Rasool? (S.A.W.W).
- Why is Chinese New Year never on the same day each year?
- What is Chinese belief about cleaning houses before New Year’s Day?
- Why does New Year’s dinner consist of eight or nine dishes?
- When does the Chinese New Year start?
- Which color is not allowed and which color is encouraged n Chinese New Year? Why?
- What do decorations on doors and windows symbolize?
- What does the little red envelope filled with money symbolize?
- What can we learn from failure?
- How is a failure, not a disgrace?
- What is the poet repeating in the sentence ‘Try again’?
- You should not keep checking if the bleeding has stopped. Why?
- When do you need to see a doctor?
- What should your first aid kit consist of?
- What do the rich and the poor leaves stand for?
- What will happen after the rain stops?
- How does the light fill the drops?
- What according to the poet is a sweet noise?
- What is one good thing about newspapers?
- How does television make us lazy?
- How is a newspaper a more convenient medium of news?
- Why do some people read more than one newspaper?
- Which medium do you prefer for news? Why?
- How can readers give feedback to the newspaper articles?
- What kind of person is the author?
- What motivated the author to participate so actively?
- What are some distinctions of the writer?
- How has the writer spent his summer vacation?
- How have these job experiences made the author more mature?
- What is the wind doing to all man’s work?
- How does the scene look like when Win is still?
- In the past, why did people want to become a doctor, an engineer, or a pilot?
- Explain the phrase” Profitable livelihood”.
- How do career counselors help you to choose the right profession?
- What were some famous careers for young people in the past?
- What is meant by the “Right Profession”?
- How can career counselors help the young people?
- Can modern technology take the place of books?
- Why does the author use the term? Fast food” and “Slow food”?
- What role does a library play to promote the habit of book reading?
- How does a book connect the reader and the writer?
- In what way books are better than radio, TV, and the Internet?
- Which book has inspired you the most? Why?
- How does a book connect the reader and the writer?
- What kind of boy was Pip?
- What changed Pip’s life?
- Who looked after Pip after the death of his parents?
- Who was Joe? How did he treat Pip?
- What did the prisoner support Pip?
- How did Pip become a successful businessman?
- Why did Pip give food and drink to the prisoner?
- Which areas are most affected by incessant growth in population?
- Why are developing countries going to suffer more due to overpopulation?
- What is the major cause of food shortages and malnutrition?
- What is the effect of the depletion of fossil energy?
- How is fossil energy of a finite source?
- What strategies should be adopted for a safe future? Why did the old man hurl a stone at the camel?
- What case did the young men bring to Hazrat Umar Farooq (R.A)?
- On what condition was the criminal allowed to leave?
- Why did the accusers forgive the villager?
TRANSLATION ENGLISH GUESS
UNIT NO. 1: Paragraph No. 3
UNIT NO. 2: Paragraph No. 2, Paragraph No. 4
CHAPTER NO. 4: Paragraph No. 1, Paragraph No. 2
UNIT NO. 6: Paragraph No. 2, Paragraph No .6
UNIT NO. 7: Paragraph No. 1, Paragraph No. 4
CHAPTER NO. 9: Paragraph No. 2, Paragraph No. 6
UNIT NO. 10: Paragraph No. 3, Paragraph No. 7
UNIT NO. 11: Paragraph No. 5
CHAPTER NO. 12: Paragraph No. 4
UNIT NO. 13: Paragraph No. 2, Paragraph No. 4
1. The Rain. 2. Try Again
- Life in a Big City
- My Ambition
- A cricket match/Hockey match
- A Rainy Day
- My Hobby
- Quaid –e-Azam
- My last day at school
- A Road Accident
- My neighbor
- My School.
- Girl Guide
- I like the teacher best.
PARAGRAPH WRITING URDU INTO ENGLISH
1- Paragraph No. 2.
2- Paragraph No. 5.
3- Paragraph No. 8.
4- Paragraph No. 10.
5- Paragraph No. 15
6- Paragraph No. 16.
7- Paragraph No. 18.
8- Paragraph No. 20
9- Paragraph No. 22.
10- Paragraph No. 23
Like Our Facebook Page For Educational Updates Taleemway
We have also uploaded the notes of the English of the 10th class. You can download them and prepare them to get high marks in board exams. Notes links are given below or you can search them on our website. If you find any mistakes then please let us know.
Make sure to share your experience regarding our website by commenting. Also, tell us about new resources and updates that you wanna see on this website. We shall work on your worthy suggestions as soon as possible.