If you’re a student of 10th class in any of the Punjab boards, you might be curious about the pairing scheme for Islamiat. It is an important subject and getting familiar with the pairing scheme is crucial for preparing well for the exams. In this article, we’ll provide you with all the information you need to know about the 10th class Islamiat pairing scheme for the year 2023. We’ll discuss the topics that will be covered in the exams, the marking scheme, and some important tips to help you prepare better. 10th Class Islamiat Pairing Scheme 2023 All Punjab Boards
Section 1: Introduction
As the title suggests, this article is about the Islamiat pairing scheme for the 10th class exams for all Punjab boards. We’ll cover the details about the pairing scheme, marking scheme, and some tips to help you prepare for the exams. We understand the importance of this subject and how critical it is to get good grades in the exams. We’ll provide you with all the necessary information and insights to help you prepare better.
|Exam Paper||Total Marks||Number of Questions||Pairing Scheme|
|Paper A – Objective||20||20||Quranic Verses (5), Hadith (5), Fundamentals of Islam (5), Islamic History (5)|
|Paper B – Subjective||80||8||Quranic Studies (20), Hadith Studies (20), Islamic History (20), Fundamentals of Islam (20)|
Note: The numbers in parentheses represent the number of marks allocated to each subtopic in the pairing scheme.
Section 2: Overview of Pairing Scheme
The Islamiat subject for the 10th class in all Punjab boards will have two papers. Paper A will consist of objective questions, and Paper B will have subjective questions. Paper A will have a total of 20 marks, and Paper B will have 80 marks. The pairing scheme for Paper A and Paper B is as follows:
- Quranic Verses – 5 marks
- Hadith – 5 marks
- Fundamentals of Islam – 5 marks
- Islamic History – 5 marks
- Quranic Studies – 20 marks
- Hadith Studies – 20 marks
- Islamic History – 20 marks
- Fundamentals of Islam – 20 marks
Section 3: Marking Scheme
The total marks for the Islamiat subject in the 10th class exams for all Punjab boards is 100. The objective paper (Paper A) will have 20 marks, while the subjective paper (Paper B) will have 80 marks. The marking scheme for both papers is as follows: 10th Class Islamiat Pairing Scheme 2023 All Punjab Boards
- Quranic Verses – 1 mark each
- Hadith – 1 mark each
- Fundamentals of Islam – 1 mark each
- Islamic History – 1 mark each
- Quranic Studies – 5 marks each
- Hadith Studies – 5 marks each
- Islamic History – 5 marks each
- Fundamentals of Islam – 5 marks each
Section 4: Important Tips
Preparing for the Islamiat subject in the 10th class exams for all Punjab boards can be challenging. Here are some important tips to help you prepare better and score good marks in the exams:
- Understand the Pairing Scheme: The first step is to understand the pairing scheme for the subject. Knowing which topics will be covered in the exams will help you prepare better.
- Practice Past Papers: Practicing past papers is an excellent way to prepare for the exams. It will help you understand the exam pattern, the types of questions asked, and how to manage time during the exams.
- Focus on Concepts: Islamiat is a subject that requires a deep understanding of concepts. Focus on understanding the concepts rather than memorizing them. This will help you answer even the most challenging questions in the exams.
- Make Short Notes: Making short notes while studying is an effective way to remember important concepts and topics. You can use these notes for revision during the exams.
- Time Management: Time management is crucial during the exams. Make sure to divide your time efficiently