You are browsing the right webpage for 1st Year Chemistry Urdu Medium Guess Paper 2023 in PDF format. You can find our Urdu Medium guess papers for the Chemistry 11th class here. This guess contains the most important MCQs, Short Questions, and Long Questions. The guess papers we provide are valid for all Punjab boards in class 11. 11th Class Chemistry Urdu Medium Guess Paper 2023.
We are offering free 1st Year Chemistry Urdu Medium Guess Paper PDF 2023 to all Punjab Board students. Based on the Punjab board model of the 2023 Chemistry Urdu Medium Board Exam, these guess papers have been prepared by our team. All Students of different Punjab Boards can use this Chemistry Urdu Medium Guess Paper for Class 11 to get good grades. For FSC Part 1, chemistry Urdu Medium guess the paper 1st year 2023 is extremely helpful to you if you are hoping to achieve good marks.
For your preparation for the 11th class chemistry Urdu Medium exam, we have posted a chemistry guess paper. Chemistry Urdu Medium class 11 guess papers from our website are equally useful for all Punjab Boards. In addition to BISE Lahore, BISE Jammu Kashmir, BISE Gujranwala, BISE Sahiwal, BISE Sargodha, BISE DG Khan, BISE Faisalabad, and BISE Multan. Guess the paper of the Urdu Medium chemistry 1st year 2023.
1st Year Chemistry Guess Papers 2023
These Urdu Medium guess papers are prepared according to the Punjab board pattern of the 2023 chemistry board examination. These guess papers will be highly helpful to you in scoring good marks. This is a very good facility that is available to all students of the 11th class online. The guess papers of chemistry for all boards of Punjab are given on the Taleemway website which the students can easily get. In these guess papers, MCQs, short questions, and long questions are given which are estimated to be asked in the chemistry board examination 2023. Download the guess paper for better results on the chemistry exam. 11th Class Chemistry Urdu Medium Guess Paper 2023.
11th CLASS GUESS PAPER. 2023
CHAPTER NO. 1 BASIC CONCEPT
- What are monoisotopic elements? Give the name and symbol of such an element.
- Calculate the gram atom. In 0.1 gm of sodium (at the mass of sodium =23)?
- Differentiate between actual yield and theoretical yield.
- Why theoretical yield of a chemical reaction is greater than the actual yield?
- How is the efficiency of a reaction expressed?
- 23 g of sodium and 238 g of uranium have an equal number of atoms in them.
- No individual Neon atom in the sample of the element has a mass of 20.18 amu why?
- Write a detailed note on. i) Avogadro’s number ii) Molar volume.
- Define stoichiometry. Give its assumptions. Mention two important laws which help to perform the stoichiometric calculation.
- What is a limiting reactant? How does it control the quantity of the product formed?
- Define yield. How do we calculate the percentage yield of a chemical reaction? Also, mention the factors which are responsible for the low yield of products.
CHAPTER NO. 2 EXPERIMENTAL TECHNIQUES IN CHEMISTRY:
- State distribution law.
- What do you mean by solvent extraction? Which law controls it?
- Differentiate between stationary and mobile phases used in chromatography.
- Write down the uses of chromatography.
- What is chromatography and R1 value?
- Write down the main characteristics of a solvent selected for crystallization of. Of a compound.
- Why is there a need to crystallize the crude product?
CHAPTER NO. 3 GASES.
- Explain the plot of PV versus P is a straight line at constant temperature and with a fixed number of moles of an ideal gas.
- Write an expression for the kinetic equation and root mean square velocity of gases.
- Why do pilots feel uncomfortable berating in unpressurized cabins?
- Derive Boyle’s law from KMT.
- Write two uses of plasma.
- What is the Kinetic molecular theory of gases? Give its postulates.
- State and explain Boyle’s law and verify this law by an experiment.
CHAPTER NO. 4 LIQUIDS AND SOLIDS.
- What are dipole-dipole forces of attraction? Explain with an example.
- What are Debye forces? Explain.
- What are dipole-induced dipole forces?
- Define polarizability. How it affects London dispersion forces?
- How do soaps and detergents do their cleansing action?
- Why water is liquid at room temperature but H2S and H2Se are gases, comments.
- Give a reason for the lowest boiling point of hydride of group IV-A elements.
- What are ionic solids? Give their properties.
- What are molecular crystals? Give their properties.
CHAPTER NO. 6 CHEMICAL BONDING.
- Define ionic and covalent radii.
- Define covalent radius with an example.
- Why cationic radius is smaller than the parent atom?
- Ionization energy is an index to the metallic character. Why?
- How does electron affinity vary in the periodic table?
- Why polar bond is stronger than a non-polar bond?
- Why do the lone pair electrons repel more strongly than the bond pair of electrons?
- What is a chemical bond? Discuss the formation of ionic and covalent bonds.
- Define bond energy. Explain the various parameters which determine its strength.
CHAPTER NO. 7 THERMOCHEMISTRY
- Define ‘system” and “surroundings”.
- Define the heat of the solution. Give example.
- Define the standard enthalpy of combustion. Give one example.
- What is the standard enthalpy of solution?
- Define and explain Hess’s law of constant heat summation with examples.
- Describe the bomb-calorimeter method for determination of enthalpy of reaction.
CHAPTER NO. 8 CHEMICAL EQUILIBRIUM.
- What are irreversible reactions? Give one example.
- How does a catalyst affect a reversible reaction?
- What conditions are required for the best possible yield of SO2?
- What is the effect of common ions on solubility?
- What is an acidic buffer? Give one example.
- Write down Henderson’s equation and for which purpose it is used.
- Explain the term Buffer capacity.
- What is the percent ionization of acetic acid in a solution in which 0.1 moles of it has been dissolved per dm2 of solution Ka for CH3COOH = 1.85 x 105
CHAPTER NO. 9 SOLUTIONS
- Difference between ideal and non-ideal.
- The boiling points of liquids are increased when a solute is added to them. Justify it.
- What are the names of major parts of the apparatus used in Landsbergis’s method for the elevation of the Boiling point?
- What are colligative properties? And why they are called so.
- State different from Roault’s Law. How this law can help us to understand the ideality of a solution.
- Define the solubility curve. Explain different types of solubility curves with the help of graphs.
- Describe one method to determine the boiling point of elevation of solutes.
- Describe Landeberger’s method for the measurement of boiling point elevation.
CHAPTER NO. 10 ELECTRO CHEMISTRY
- Calculate the oxidation number of chromium in the following compounds.
- CrCl2 (ii) K2CrO4
- Define the oxidation number and calculate the oxidation state of the underlined element.
- H2PO4 ii) Ca(ClO3)2
- What are ionization and electrolysis?
- What is Anodized Aluminum?
- What are ionization and electrolysis?
- Difference between primary and secondary cells giving one example each.
- What is electrode potential?
- State rules for assigning the oxidation number of an element with example.
- What is electrolysis? Discuss the electrolysis of fused salt PbBr.
- Write construction and working of voltaic cells.
CHAPTER NO. 11. REACTION KINETICS
- What is the rate of reaction, also give names of four physical methods used to determine the rate of reaction.
- What is meant by the order of reaction? Give an example.
- What is meant by a half-life period? Give one example.
- Radioactive decay is always a first-order reaction.
- What do you mean by the Activation complex of a reaction?
- What are enzymes? Mention the characteristics of enzyme catalysis.
- How does the Arrhenius equation help us to calculate the energy of activation of a reaction?
1st Year Chemistry Guess Paper 2023 for Punjab Boards
It is said that studying chemistry in Urdu Medium is one of the hardest sciences. Furthermore, the mathematics involved in studying chemistry at the secondary level is similar to that involved in studying Urdu Medium chemistry at the primary level. Weak candidates do not care about this field. You may have known about the subject’s importance after taking the subject. We prepare these Urdu Medium guess papers according to the need of the students. You can easily secure 80% marks after preparing these guess papers.
You are unable to handle it despite your best efforts, so it has become a very serious problem for you. No matter what happens, the study material will be provided in full and help will be readily available. The site may also be helpful to those who are weak in other subjects. Despite your weak points in one or two subjects, you can succeed in any subject by using the guess papers we present here. Prepare for your First Year Urdu Medium Chemistry Exam by downloading our 1st-year chemistry guess paper. 11th Class Chemistry Urdu Medium Guess Paper 2023
Like Our Facebook Page For Educational Updates Taleemway
Moreover, we have uploaded the 11th-class chemistry notes. For better preparation for exams, these are available for download. Our website and links below provide access to our notes. Any errors that you find should be reported to us. Let us know your thoughts by commenting on our website Taleemway.com. If you would like to see resources added to this site, please let us know. Your valuable suggestions will be considered whenever possible.