2nd Year Supplementary Result Peshawar Board 2023
Notes: BISE Peshawar Board 12th class/Matric Supplementary Result 2022 has been announced on December 13, 2022 officially. Next month 2nd Year Supplementary Result will be announced
Introduction to Bise Peshawar Board
After receiving approval from the KPK government, the Peshawar board was founded in 1961. The Peshawar board is in charge of the SSC and HSSC examinations and results. This page contains all of the information on the Peshawar boards for students. The Peshawar board is responsible for the following jurisdictions.
- Charsadda District Mohmand District
- District of Chitral
- District of Peshawar
- District of Khyber
Basic information on 12 Class Result & Peshawar Board
Read out the basic information that is mentioned in the given table for the assistance of 12 class students.
|Result Status 2023||will be announced soon|
|Date sheet Status||will be announced soon|
|Exam date of Matric||June 2023|
|Total Marks in Part 1 and 2 result of Inter||1100|
|Result Availability||Online (roll number, name, gazette), via SMS, and sent to respective students through their institutions.|
|Peshawar Board Address||University Rd, Canal Town Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa 25000|
|Email of Peshawar Board||[email protected]|
|Board Jurisdiction||Mohmand District, Charsadda District, Chitral District, Peshawar District, Khyber District,|
Methods to Verify 2nd Year Supplementary Result 2023 Peshawar Board
Students can find the method rules for checking the result of 12th class 2023 Peshawar board here.
Check your 12 class result by:
- Roll Number
How to Verify the Inter Part 2 Supplementary Result by Roll Number?
It is quite simple to check the BISE Peshawar 2nd year result 2023 by roll number. The official website of the Peshawar board allows students to view their results online. The procedure is detailed below in the given steps.
Step 1: Go to the official website of Peshawar board bisep.edu.pk
Step 2: Click on “Results”
Step 3: Enter your Roll Number carefully.
Step 4: Search Results.
How to Verify the Inter Part 2 Supplementary Result by Name?
On the result day, students of class 12 can verify their 12 class result 2023 Peshawar board by name. You can follow the steps to get guidelines.
Step 1: Visit the website of the Peshawar Board.
Step 2: Enter your name.
Step 3: Enter your Father’s name and birthdate
Step 4: Check the result.
How to Verify the Inter Part 2 Supplementary Result by SMS?
Another method to check your BISE Peshawar 12 class result 2023 is to send an SMS. Many students are unfamiliar with the method to check their results by text message. So, for the help of the students, we’ve included the steps below.
Step 1: In the message box, type your Roll Number.
Step 2: Use the code 9818 to send it.
Step 3: After 15 minutes, you will receive an SMS containing your results.
How to Verify the Inter Part 2 Supplementary Result by Gazette?
Students of class 12 can verify their 2nd year result 2023 Peshawar board by Gazette. The gazette contains all of the results from Intermediate Parts 1 and 2. If you want to check your result for the 2023 session from the “result gazette” then you have to download the pdf viewer first.
Peshawar Board 12th Class Supplementary Result History
|BISE Peshawar Board 12th Class Special Exams Result 2021||Special Exams||Announced on 12 January 2023|
|BISE Peshawar Board 12th Class Result 2021||Annual||Announced on 17 September 2021|
|BISE Peshawar Board 11th & 12th Class Result 2020||Annual||Announced on 07/28/2020|
|BISE Peshawar Board 11th & 12th Class Supply Result 2019||Supply||Announced on 12/23/2019|
|BISE Peshawar Board 11th & 12th Class Result 2019||Annual||Announced on 07/29/2019|
Important Details on Inter Supplementary Result and Exams.
Here are some important details regarding the bise Peshawar result 2023 2nd year and annual exams.
- The Intermediate part 2 exam date has been declared by the Peshawar Board.
- Before one week of annual examinations, students will receive their roll number slips.
- The Board’s educational authority will begin working on FA part 2, FSC part 2, ICS part 2, and I.COM part 2 results when the final exams are completed.
- After the written exams, practical papers will be held.
- English, Urdu, and Pakistan studies are compulsory subjects in the 2nd year.
- Students in class 12 can take exams in a variety of groups, such as FSc pre-medical, FSc pre-engineering, Fine Arts, and so on.
- The paper for students in the evening session will begin at 1.30 p.m.
- The times of the Islamiat papers will different.
- In class 12, the total marks will be 550.
- Each subject has a passing grade of 33%.
Inter Part 2 Mark List of Compulsory Subjects
Examine the 12th class marks list for compulsory subjects.
Position Holders of Bise Peshawar Board 2023
Before one day of regular results, the Board will announce the position holders. Students will be able to know the names of position holders through the announcement. The Peshawar board will declare the Intermediate Part 1 and 2 results for the 2023 session when the exams are completed. Students can check the names of the position holders/toppers as soon as they become available.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When will the Peshawar Board’s Inter Supplementary exam be held?
- The Inter part 2 exam for Peshawar Board will be held from June 2023.
- Can I check my inter Supplementary result of the Peshawar Board by SMS?
- Yes, the Peshawar Board’s result can be checked by SMS. You must type your roll number in the message box and transmit it to the Peshawar Board using the code.
- What is the status of the Peshawar Board’s Inter Supplementary results?
- The Peshawar Board’s Inter part 2 result is yet to be announced. As scheduled, the Board will reveal the results in September 2023.
- How can I check my Peshawar Board Inter Supplementary result by Roll Number?
- To check your 2nd year result 2023 Peshawar board by roll number, visit the official website, put your details there e.g. roll number, year and verify your result.
- when will the position holder’s name be declared by the Board?
- The names of position holders will be declared before one day of result announcement.