Introduction of 9th Class Pak Study Pairing Scheme 2023
Are you looking for the 9th Class Pak Study Pairing Scheme 2023? You are on the right page. Here we’ve uploaded the pairing scheme of 9th class Pak Studies that is equally beneficial for all boards of Punjab. 9th Class Pak Study Pairing Scheme 2023.
These Punjab Boards are BISE Lahore, BISE Multan, BISE Gujranwala, BISE Sahiwal, BISE Sargodha, BISE DG Khan, BISE Faisalabad, and BISE Jammy Kashmir. You can also get the best quality 9th Class Pak Study Pairing Scheme 2023 in PDF format which will be greatly helpful for you to get high marks in the exam.
PART – I
Q.1 MULTIPLE CHOICE MARKS: 10
CHAPTER NO. MCQ’S CHAPTER NO. MCQ’S
CHAPTER NO. 1 2 CHAPTER NO. 2 3
CHAPTER NO. 3 3 CHAPTER NO. 4 2
SHORT QUESTIONS: TOTAL MARKS: 40
2. Write short answers to any Six (6) questions MARKS:12
CHAPTER NO. SHORT CHAPTER NO. SHORT
CHAPTER NO. 1 4 CHAPTER NO.2 5
3. Write short answers to any Six (6) questions. MARKS: 12
CHAPTER NO. SHORT CHAPTER NO. SHORT
CHAPTER NO. 3 3 CHAPTER NO. 4 3
CHAPTER NO. 5 3
PART – II
Note: Attempt any Two Questions. 8 x 2 = 16
4. CHAPTER NO. 1: marks: 8
5. CHAPTER NO.2: marks: 8
6. (a) CHAPTER NO. 3: marks: 4
(b) CHAPTER NO. 4: marks: 4
9th class Pak Study pairing scheme typically includes the following topics:
- Introduction to Pakistan Studies:
- This covers the history of the region that became Pakistan, including the Indus Valley Civilization, the Mughal Empire, and the British Raj.
- The Emergence of Pakistan:
- This covers the events leading up to the creation of Pakistan in 1947, including the Muslim League, the Lahore Resolution, and the partition of British India.
- The Government and Politics of Pakistan:
- This covers the political system of Pakistan, including the Constitution, the President, the Prime Minister, and the National Assembly.
- The Economy of Pakistan:
- This covers the economic system of Pakistan, including the major industries, the role of agriculture, and the role of foreign trade.
- Social and Cultural Life of Pakistan:
- This covers the social and cultural aspects of Pakistan, including the customs, traditions, and religions of the people.
- Geography of Pakistan:
- This covers the physical and human geography of Pakistan, including the major rivers, mountains, deserts, and cities.
- Foreign Relations of Pakistan:
- This covers the relations between Pakistan and other countries, including its role in the United Nations, the Commonwealth, and the Islamic world.
- Current Affairs:
- This covers the most recent events happening in Pakistan.
It’s important to practice and revise the concepts regularly, and keep updated with current events happening in Pakistan, to excel in Pak Study subject.
9th Class Pak Study Paper Scheme for Punjab Boards
In the 9th class new Pak studies book, there are four chapters. These chapters that students must prepare in order to appear in the annual exams as stipulated by the Pakistan study paper scheme 2023 for the 9th class. It is necessary for the students to follow the scheme of the test issued by the authorities so that they can get familiar with the pattern.
|Chapter||Short Questions||Long Questions|
The students can also focus on the important areas by dividing the questions into sections. They first prepare the most important questions. Secondly, they should prepare the remaining chapters according to the pairing scheme of Pak Studies.
Pakistan Studies Paper Pattern of 9th Class 2023
From the table as under, you can get to know the paper pattern of Pakistan studies 9th class according to Punjab Board examination in 2023:
|Total Marks||10||Total Marks||40|
|Time Allowed||15 minutes||Time Allowed||1:45 hrs|
|Number of MCQs||10||Number of Questions||4|
|Distribution of Marks||Each MCQ of 1 mark||Distribution of Marks||Attempt 6 short questions out of 9 having 12 marks|
|Total||10 MCQs||Attempt 6 short questions out of 9 having 12 marks|
|Attempt 2 long questions out of 3 having 16 marks. Each question has 8 marks.|
Like Our Facebook Page For Educational Updates Taleemway
Despite the best efforts of the authors. Errors may inevitably appear. So, any suggestions for its further improvement are however invited. If you have any queries regarding this, simply comment here.
We will try to answer you in a very short period. And, if you like our hard work then also tell your friends, so they can also get higher marks in the class 9 exam. If you have a query in your mind, then comment it below we’ll surely answer it. Share it because “Sharing is Caring”.
Conclusion of Pak Study Pairing Scheme
As I understand, The pairing scheme is a document that outlines the topics and chapters that will be covered in a specific grade or class for Pakistan Studies. It also includes information on assessments and exams that will be given. It is often used by teachers and students as a guide for their studies and for preparing for exams.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What topics will be covered in 9th grade Pakistan Studies?
- A: The specific topics covered may vary depending on your school or institution’s pairing scheme, but generally, it may include the history, culture, geography, economy and politics of Pakistan.
- Q: How will my progress be evaluated?
- A: Evaluation will depend on the school or institution you are studying at. It may include exams, quizzes, assignments, projects, and class participation.
- Q: How can I prepare for exams in Pakistan Studies?
- A: You can prepare by studying your notes, reviewing your textbook, completing any assigned homework and practice exams, and seeking additional help from your teacher if needed.
- Q: What resources are available to help me better understand the material?
- A: You can use your textbook, class notes, and any additional materials provided by your teacher. Additionally, there are a number of online resources such as educational websites, video lectures, and practice quizzes that can be helpful for studying Pakistan Studies.