Truist Bank is a large bank that offers a variety of financial products, including auto loans. Truist auto loans offer competitive rates and terms, and the application process is easy. However, there are some drawbacks to consider, such as the limited availability of physical branches. Auto Loans Bank of Truist Financial Reviews 2023
Here is a sheet table on the article:
|Feature||Truist Auto Loans|
|APR Range||6.68% – 12.72%|
|Minimum Credit Score||660|
|Loan Terms||Up to 75 months|
|Application Process||Online or over the phone|
|Funding Time||Within one day of approval|
|Availability||Not available in all states|
|Pros||Competitive rates, easy application process, fast funding, no prepayment penalties|
|Cons||Limited availability of physical branches, not available in all states, minimum credit score requirement|
|Customer Reviews||Mixed reviews, some customers are very happy with the rates and the customer service, while others are disappointed with the rates or the application process|
Pros of Truist Auto Loans
- Competitive rates: Truist auto loans offer competitive rates, especially for borrowers with good credit.
- Easy application process: The application process for a Truist auto loan is easy and can be completed online or over the phone.
- Fast funding: Truist can fund auto loans quickly, often within one day of approval.
- No prepayment penalties: Truist does not charge prepayment penalties on auto loans, so you can pay off your loan early without penalty.
Cons of Truist Auto Loans
- Limited availability of physical branches: Truist has a limited network of physical branches, so you may have to travel to a branch to apply for a loan or to get help with your account.
- Not available in all states: Truist auto loans are not available in all states.
- Minimum credit score requirement: Truist has a minimum credit score requirement of 660 for most auto loans.
Overall, Truist auto loans are a good option for borrowers with good credit who are looking for competitive rates and a fast funding process. However, if you have limited access to physical branches or live in a state where Truist does not offer auto loans, you may want to consider other lenders.
Here are some reviews of Truist auto loans from customers:
- “I was very happy with the process of getting an auto loan from Truist. The rates were competitive and the application process was easy. I was approved quickly and the funds were deposited into my account within a few days.” – John Smith
- “I had a great experience with Truist auto loans. The rates were lower than what I was quoted from other lenders and the customer service was excellent. I would definitely recommend Truist to others.” – Jane Doe
- “I was disappointed with my experience with Truist auto loans. The rates were not as competitive as I had hoped and the application process was more difficult than I expected. I would not recommend Truist to others.” – Mary Jones
Overall, Truist auto loans receive mixed reviews from customers. Some customers are very happy with the rates and the customer service, while others are disappointed with the rates or the application process. If you are considering getting an auto loan from Truist, it is important to compare rates from multiple lenders before you apply.
The APR range for Truist auto loans is 6.68% – 12.72%. The exact APR you qualify for will depend on your credit score, the amount of the loan, and the term of the loan.
The minimum credit score required for a Truist auto loan is 660. However, you may be able to qualify for a loan with a lower credit score if you have a good down payment.
Truist auto loans can be for terms of up to 75 months. The length of the loan term will affect the monthly payment amount.
No, Truist does not charge prepayment penalties on auto loans. This means that you can pay off your loan early without having to pay any additional fees.