Date of Birth Change Application Form BISE DG Khan
In these articles, I am going to explain the procedure for correction / change in date of birth in the record of DG Khan Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), DG Khan. Either you have obtained secondary School Certificate (SSC) or Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC), you may get changed or rectified the errors in the record of BISE.
IN this article, you will be told:-
- What about if you want to correct date of birth?
- What is free structure?
- Who is exempted from payment of fee?
- What is the time limit to file a case after fee is remitted?
- What procedure is required to be followed by private student?
- What procedure is required to be followed by regular student (studied through educational institution)
|2.||Within 03 years of issuance of SSC/HSSC certificates||Rs. 1500|
|3.||After 03 years of issuance of SSC/HSSC certificates||Rs. 4500|
|4.||After 10 years of passing SSC examination||Additional Rs. 1000/- per annum over and above the aforementioned prescribed fee|
|6.||Special children (physical handicapped, deaf and dumb, blind etc)||Free|
Time to submit case
The complete case for any correction must be submitte within three months after fee is remitte. Thereafter, fresh fee will be charge. Date of Birth Change Application Form BISE DG Khan
Correction in Date of Birth
a. Birth Certificate issued by Union Council/Cantonment Board/Municipal Corporation/Government Hospital (recorded within two years of date of birth)
d. NADRA Registration Record
(Provided these documents have been issue within a minimum of two years before the registration of the candidate with the Board)
For Private Candidate
- In case of a Private Candidate the Application Form (SSC) or Application Form HSSC) duly atteste by a class-I officer, will be submitte directly to the Board along with documentary proof (i.e. his/her previous Institution’s record (if any) or Form B and birth certificate whichever is applicable or any other document/evidence required by the Board) together with the prescribed fee