In these articles, I am going to explain the procedure for correction / change in date of birth in the record of Multan Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Multan. Either you have obtained secondary School Certificate (SSC) or Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC), you may get changed or rectified the errors in the record of BISE.
IN this article, you will be told:-
- What about if you want to correct date of birth?
- What is free structure?
- Who is exempted from payment of fee?
- What is the time limit to file a case after fee is remitted?
- What procedure is required to be followed by private student?
- What procedure is required to be followed by regular student (studied through educational institution)
|2.||Within 03 years of issuance of SSC/HSSC certificates||Rs. 1500|
|3.||After 03 years of issuance of SSC/HSSC certificates||Rs. 4500|
|4.||After 10 years of passing SSC examination||Additional Rs. 1000/- per annum over and above the aforementioned prescribed fee|
|6.||Special children (physical handicapped, deaf and dumb, blind etc)||Free|
Time to submit case
The complete case for any correction must be submitte within three months after fee is remitte. Thereafter, fresh fee will be charge. Date of Birth Change Application Form BISE Multan
Correction in Date of Birth
a. Birth Certificate issued by Union Council/Cantonment Board/Municipal Corporation/Government Hospital (recorded within two years of date of birth)
d. NADRA Registration Record
For Private Candidate
- In case of a Private Candidate the Application Form (SSC) or Application Form HSSC) duly atteste by a class-I officer, will be submitte directly to the Board along with documentary proof (i.e. his/her previous Institution’s record (if any) or Form B and birth certificate whichever is applicable or any other document/evidence required by the Board) together with the prescribed fee
Frequently Asked Question
- How to change date of birth on matric certificate in Pakistan?
- Date of Birth can be change vide a court decree subject to the fulfillment of the following formalities.
- How can I get my matric certificate from Multan Board?
- For getting duplicate certificate the following procedure may be carrie out:
- The candidate/applicant should fill the application form.
- Paste his fresh photograph on the form.
- Get this form atteste from the Head of the Institution that is affiliate with BISE Multan.
- Attach CNIC attested copy with the form.
- How much is a matric certificate?
- How much does it cost? It will cost you R153. 00 for the Replacement certificate, and if you want a statement of results, it will cost you an additional R55.