Ehsaas Mazor Program 2023
Prime Minister Imran Khan on Monday launched the EHASAS Emergency Cash Program for those who lost their jobs due to the coronavirus.
Information of Mazor Ehsaas Emergency Program
The government of Pakistan has released Rs 75 billion from Prime Minister’s Relief Package that was established for targeted payments to low-income groups, especially laborers and daily wageworkers who have significantly suffered due to the lockdown situation in the country. For more information visit the Mazor Ka Ehsaas Program website www.mazorkaehsaas.gov.pk
PM Khan has inaugurated the Ehsaas Labor Portal which enables Covid-19 job/livelihood-loss affectees to seek Ehsaas Emergency Cash assistance from the government. The process of distributing cash to the deserving people will start on May 18. The Prime Minister will be present at an Al-Ahs camp where the first batch of unemployed/unemployed people will receive Ehsan emergency cash.
Frequently Asked Question
- Who is eligible for the program?
- Individuals with disabilities as defined by the government of Pakistan and those with a valid disability certificate are eligible for the program.
- How can I apply for the program?
- Applications for the program can be submitted through the official website of the Ehsaas program or through designated registration centers.
- What types of assistance are provided under the program?
- The program provides financial assistance for a variety of needs including, but not limited to. Medical expenses, assistive devices, and housing.
- How often is the financial assistance provided?
- The financial assistance is provided on a monthly basis to eligible individuals.
- Are there any other programs that provide assistance to disabled individuals?
- Yes, there are other programs that provide assistance to disabled individuals in Pakistan. Including the Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal and the Zakat program.