Manager of Marketing and Communications job 2023
Manager of Marketing and Communications job In New Zealand 2023
- An important business in the region
- Contribute to shaping our future
- Interesting one-of-a-kind projects
- Engaged and supportive team
Are you an enthusiastic, engaging, and imaginative Marketing Specialist? Do you know how to develop an impactful marketing message? Do you want to work for a distinctive business in Hawk’s Bay? If so, this could be the career move for you.
We Are Here To Help
- About us
Hawk’s Bay Airport is the gateway to our region, with the vision to be New Zealand’s most vibrant and successful regional airport. Providing safe, customer-focused, and sustainable air transport services in and out of Hawk’s Bay is our mission.
Now is a great time to be joining the Hawk’s Bay Airport team. With our new terminal, we are showcasing an inspiring gateway to the Hawk’s Bay Region. Leveraging our great sense of place, providing a best-in-class airport experience and marketing ‘our place’, we are looking for a new Marketing and Communications Manager to lead the way, and bring a new level of excellence to the way we engage and communicate. Manager of Marketing and Communications job In New Zealand 2023.
How To Apply Employer
When applying for a Manager of Marketing and Communications job in New Zealand, it is important to tailor your application to the specific role and company. Here are some tips to help you stand out as a candidate:
- Tailor your resume and cover letter to the specific role: Make sure to highlight relevant qualifications, experience, and skills that align with the job description and requirements.
- Show your understanding of the New Zealand market: Demonstrating an understanding of the New Zealand market and an ability to think strategically will be valuable to potential employers.
- Include a portfolio of your work: A portfolio of your previous marketing and communications work can help to showcase your skills and experience.
- Tailor your responses to the company: Research the company and its mission, values, and products. Use the company’s language and values in your application.
- Use specific, quantifiable examples of your work: Use examples from your past experiences to show how you have successfully executed marketing and communications strategies.
- Provide references: Provide contact information for references who can speak to your qualifications and experience.
- Follow up: After submitting your application, follow up with the employer to ensure that they have received your application and to express your continued interest in the role.
- Finally, proofread your application, double check all the information provided,
description of Role
- About the role
A Marketing and Communications Manager is responsible for developing and implementing marketing and communications strategies to promote a company’s products, services, and overall brand. This includes managing public relations, advertising, and promotional activities, as well as overseeing the production of all marketing materials. Additionally, a Marketing and Communications Manager may be responsible for creating and managing the company’s social media presence, as well as analyzing market trends and data to inform marketing decisions. Strong communication and leadership skills, as well as experience in marketing and public relations, are essential for success in this role.
This Role Has Some Key Responsibilities:
- Develop/deliver communications and marketing that achieves agreed targets, building strong customer connections and supporting revenue growth
- Manage our sponsorships, ensuring they support our value proposition, deepen community connections, and deliver value
- Support the delivery of HBAL publications including Annual Report, Statement of Intent and Shareholder presentations
- Proactively manage our customer and community communications programme including digital and social media content, community newsletters and online public enquiries
- Work with our PR agency on the distribution of company announcements, and drive reach through HBAL owned channels
- Deliver campaigns and activities for key regional partners to support our role as a regional gateway and grow revenue
- Contribute to the delivery of the customer experience strategy to ensure a high quality experience across every touchpoint
- Build an online customer experience that is responsive, cohesive and engaged reflecting our brand values
- Create/deliver events that support our customer experience and brand proposition objectives
- Work closely with our operations team to deliver an exceptional airport experience landside and on our forecourt
- Support positive relationships with terminal tenants by ensuring timely and relevant communications
Is New Zealand Good For Marketing?
New Zealand provides multiple job opportunities in the digital marketing stream for the candidates based on their skill set. Presently there is a high demand for advertising specialists. Plus, social media analysts and managers get paid the highest salaries.
How do I become a marketing manager in NZ?
To become a sales or marketing manager you need a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, economics, commerce, or a related field. You also need to have relevant sales or marketing experience.
As a language model, I don’t have the capability to work as Marketing and Communications Manager. My function is to assist users by providing helpful and informative responses to their queries based on the text that has been input to me. I am not a person and I do not have personal experiences or abilities that would qualify me for a job as a Marketing and Communications Manager. Manager of Marketing and Communications job In New Zealand 2023.
You’ll be the kind of person that people gravitate to; someone who is confident meeting people, developing relationships, providing communications advice, and influencing. You’ll also be able to make smart and sound decisions to ensure that you get the job done effectively and efficiently, always in the best interests of our brand reputation.
Our small team works hard but likes to have fun, so you must come with a sense of humour, a willingness to help others, and be ready to play an important role in the team.
This role is not suited to a new graduate, we want someone who has worked at the leadership level and can hit the ground running.
You must also have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
A full copy of the position description is available on request.
If you have any questions, please call Trish Hall on 021 2077040 or email on Trish@HallConsulting.Org
Applications close on 13 February 2023.
As a language model, I can provide you with a list of potential questions an employer in New Zealand might ask when looking to hire a Marketing and Communications Manager: Manager of Marketing and Communications job In New Zealand 2023.
- Can you provide examples of successful marketing campaigns you have managed in New Zealand or similar markets?
- How do you stay current with changes in the New Zealand marketing and communications industry?
- How do you measure the success of a marketing campaign in the New Zealand context?
- Can you describe your experience with public relations in New Zealand?
- How do you handle a crisis communication situation in New Zealand?
- Can you describe your experience with social media marketing in New Zealand?
- How do you approach marketing and communications strategy development in New Zealand?
- How do you handle budgets and manage vendor relationships for marketing and communications initiatives in New Zealand?
- Can you provide examples of how you have used data and analytics to inform your marketing decisions in New Zealand?
- How do you ensure consistency in messaging and branding across all marketing and communications materials in New Zealand?
Frequently Asked Question
- What qualifications are required for a Manager of Marketing and Communications role in New Zealand?
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field is typically required for a Manager of Marketing and Communications role in New Zealand. Some employers may also require relevant certifications or professional experience.
- What experience do I need to have in order to be considered for a Manager of Marketing. Aand Communications role in New Zealand?
- A Manager of Marketing and Communications role in New Zealand typically requires several years of experience in marketing and communications, with a proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing campaigns. Experience managing a team and working with cross-functional teams is also important.
- How does the role of a Manager of Marketing and Communications differ in New Zealand compared to other countries?
- The role of a Manager of Marketing and Communications may differ slightly in New Zealand. Compared to other countries, depending on the specific industry and company. However, in general, the role will involve developing. And executing marketing and communications strategies that are tailored to the New Zealand market.
- What are some common responsibilities of a Manager of Marketing and Communications in New Zealand?
- Common responsibilities of a Manager of Marketing and Communications in New Zealand may include developing and implementing marketing. And communications strategies, managing social media and website content, coordinating PR and media relations, tracking and analyzing marketing data, and managing a team.